outlook 2007 - "The text formatting command is not available

When i try to open an email message with outlook 2007 i get the following
message "Cannot open this item. The text formatting command is not
available. It may not be installed correctly ......."

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling outlook but the problem is still
present,

steve

0
stef5691 (12)

Stef, you  wrote on Sun, 13 May 2007 13:33:39 +0200:

> When i try to open an email message with outlook 2007 i get the following
> message "Cannot open this item. The text formatting command is not
> available. It may not be installed correctly ......."

Creating a new profile should help.

Control Panel | Mail | Show Profiles

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

"Christian Goeller" <spam@cs-g.net> wrote in message
> Stef, you  wrote on Sun, 13 May 2007 13:33:39 +0200:
>
>> When i try to open an email message with outlook 2007 i get the following
>> message "Cannot open this item. The text formatting command is not
>> available. It may not be installed correctly ......."
>
> Creating a new profile should help.
>
> Control Panel | Mail | Show Profiles
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Christian Goeller
> http://www.outlookfaq.net

0
stef5691 (12)

Transform table into calendar format
I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to know how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on this separate sheet. Send me an email to: pashurst <at> auditel.net (change the obvious), and I'll send you a file that does just what you describe. Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 18, 9:55=A0pm, Matheus <Math...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to k= now > how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on = ...

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007