Outlook 2007 problem #3

My father's email was spammed and he was blacklisted by his ISP.  That
problem has been resolved but I cannot get Outlook 2007 to re-
establish the account on his computer.  Each time when we try "Test
account settings" he still gets the blacklisted error message.  We
tried disabling Norton's without success.  I can create the account on
my machine without any problem.  Does anyone know how to clear
whatever is stuck in his Outlook to reset the account back to square
one?

Thanks
0
wfkeller2 (1)

Remove the account settings and start a NEW account with the correct
settings.
You may say that the current settings are correct! But it often works to
just remove the account and enter it afresh.

John G.

<wfkeller2@comcast.net> wrote in message
> My father's email was spammed and he was blacklisted by his ISP.  That
> problem has been resolved but I cannot get Outlook 2007 to re-
> establish the account on his computer.  Each time when we try "Test
> account settings" he still gets the blacklisted error message.  We
> tried disabling Norton's without success.  I can create the account on
> my machine without any problem.  Does anyone know how to clear
> whatever is stuck in his Outlook to reset the account back to square
> one?
>
> Thanks

0
green1 (38)

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Crash on 'Send"

Grammar check not working

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem