Outlook 2007 prints blank page

Hello,

Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1.

Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view :
- Go to the calendar view
- File, Print
- Print range : 4 days of the week (Tuesday to Friday for example)
- Click on Daily Style, Page Setup
- Go to the Paper Tab
- Select 1/4 sheet booklet
- Click on Print

The document is correctly printed, but... A blank page is also
printed !

I tested on different computers with different printers, same
behaviour...

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks for your help !

Luuke
0
luuke57 (11)

I can repro that here as well in a clean testing environment. I've reported
it as a bug directly to the Outlook team.

If there will be any additional information, I will report it here or
otherwise keep an eye on Windows Update ;-)

Thanks!

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Luuke" <luuke57@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1.
>
> Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view :
> - Go to the calendar view
> - File, Print
> - Print range : 4 days of the week (Tuesday to Friday for example)
> - Click on Daily Style, Page Setup
> - Go to the Paper Tab
> - Select 1/4 sheet booklet
> - Click on Print
>
> The document is correctly printed, but... A blank page is also
> printed !
>
> I tested on different computers with different printers, same
> behaviour...
>
> Do you have any idea ?
>
> Thanks for your help !
>
> Luuke

0
Roady
8/25/2009 4:03:50 PM
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your post !

Suddenly I do not feel that alone anymore ;-)

I hope the Outlook team can solve it !

Regards,

Luuke
0