Outlook 2007 printing is slow

The President of our company called us up to his office this morning
because his Outlook 2007 took 20 seconds to print out an email.
He said it was printing fine on Friday.
He's using Winxp sp3 with Microsoft Office 2007. The computer
is only two months old.
We printed to two different printers and that narrowed it down for
us that Outlook 2007 had a problem.
We ran a Office diagnostic and everything was fine.
Word prints fine to both printers.
We checked the print drivers and they are up-to-date.
We even did a system restore and it still didn't work.
The last updates he had were from 4-17-09.
Antivirus never caught anything after a scan.
Please advise and thanks for your time.

john doe, you  wrote on Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:39:54 -0500:

> The President of our company called us up to his office this morning
> because his Outlook 2007 took 20 seconds to print out an email.
> He said it was printing fine on Friday.
> He's using Winxp sp3 with Microsoft Office 2007. The computer
> is only two months old.
> We printed to two different printers and that narrowed it down for
> us that Outlook 2007 had a problem.
> We ran a Office diagnostic and everything was fine.
> Word prints fine to both printers.
> We checked the print drivers and they are up-to-date.
> We even did a system restore and it still didn't work.
> The last updates he had were from 4-17-09.
> Antivirus never caught anything after a scan.
> Please advise and thanks for your time.

First delete the file "OutlPrnt" that you find in

C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\AppData\Microsoft\Outlook

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

MVP - MS Outlook
http://www.outlookfaq.net
0
cg2706 (163)
4/28/2009 10:55:18 AM
Christian, I think we figured it out. We moved over his old Outlook 2003
..pst to his Outlook 2007 when we moved everything over to his new computer.
We made a new 2007 .pst and moved everthing to it and now it works fine.
Mabye the 2003 .pst glitched or something. Strange.
Thank you for your help.

"Christian Goeller" <cg@mvps.org.invalid> wrote in message
> john doe, you  wrote on Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:39:54 -0500:
>
>> The President of our company called us up to his office this morning
>> because his Outlook 2007 took 20 seconds to print out an email.
>> He said it was printing fine on Friday.
>> He's using Winxp sp3 with Microsoft Office 2007. The computer
>> is only two months old.
>> We printed to two different printers and that narrowed it down for
>> us that Outlook 2007 had a problem.
>> We ran a Office diagnostic and everything was fine.
>> Word prints fine to both printers.
>> We checked the print drivers and they are up-to-date.
>> We even did a system restore and it still didn't work.
>> The last updates he had were from 4-17-09.
>> Antivirus never caught anything after a scan.
>> Please advise and thanks for your time.
>
> First delete the file "OutlPrnt" that you find in
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\AppData\Microsoft\Outlook
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Christian Goeller
>
> MVP - MS Outlook
> http://www.outlookfaq.net

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems