Outlook 2007: Open email/RSS links in reading pane?

Hi all,

is it possible to somehow tweak or install a third-party addin, or write my
own, so that links open inside the reading pane?

It will be really cool if I could read the whole RSS articles or open links
others mail me without leaving Outlook. It _should_ be possible somehow...

Thanks very very much in advance!

0
iliyan (1)

Links, no. Attachments, possibly, once we get a previewer for HTML.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Iliyan Georgiev" <iliyan@developer.bg> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> is it possible to somehow tweak or install a third-party addin, or write
> my own, so that links open inside the reading pane?
>
> It will be really cool if I could read the whole RSS articles or open
> links others mail me without leaving Outlook. It _should_ be possible
> somehow...
>
> Thanks very very much in advance!

0
outlookmvp (5838)

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work