OUTLOOK 2007 - Msgs Direction in Plain Text as Right to Left

I purchased new notebook from Dubai having Vista Home. While uising OUTLOOK
2007, the email messages make and receipts in Plain text receive in Right to
Left Direction. My requirment is default text direction as Left to Right. I
think problem is coming becuase of arabic or Urdu language which is set in
Window Vista.

I have tried all option i.e. set language as English, key board as US, email
template as left to right direction but this problem is not solved till
todate.

I request Microsoft or member in Discussion group to help me for solving
this problem.

0
IBRAHIM1 (15)

Tools, options, left to right tab. What are the settings?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"IBRAHIM" <IBRAHIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I purchased new notebook from Dubai having Vista Home. While uising
> OUTLOOK
> 2007, the email messages make and receipts in Plain text receive in Right
> Left Direction. My requirment is default text direction as Left to Right.
> think problem is coming becuase of arabic or Urdu language which is set in
> Window Vista.
>
> I have tried all option i.e. set language as English, key board as US,
> email
> template as left to right direction but this problem is not solved till
> todate.
>
> I request Microsoft or member in Discussion group to help me for solving
> this problem.

0
outlookmvp (5838)
2/18/2009 12:27:39 PM
Thank for your help and time.

Pls specify where is LEFT TO RIGHT TAB in Tool > option, is it in Outlook
Option.

I understand my setting in LEFT TO RIGHT, email, read receipt, deliveries
coming in Reach Text and HTML are opened in LEFT TO RIGHT format but incoming
 emails, read receipt and deliveries coming in PLAIN TEXT are opening in
RIGHT TO LEFT format.

It seems that problems is with Window Vista language seeting. I have tried
and set language as ENGLISH and Keyboard as US in Window and also in Tools in
Miscrosoft Office. I have also set email template as LEFT direction but
template only look for new message creation ( outgoing ) and does not
interfere with incoming emails.

Expecting further feedback and regards

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> Tools, options, left to right tab. What are the settings?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your
> newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
>

> "IBRAHIM" <IBRAHIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I purchased new notebook from Dubai having Vista Home. While uising
> > OUTLOOK
> > 2007, the email messages make and receipts in Plain text receive in Right
> > Left Direction. My requirment is default text direction as Left to Right.
> > think problem is coming becuase of arabic or Urdu language which is set in
> > Window Vista.
> >
> > I have tried all option i.e. set language as English, key board as US,
> > email
> > template as left to right direction but this problem is not solved till
> > todate.
> >
> > I request Microsoft or member in Discussion group to help me for solving
> > this problem.

0
IBRAHIM1 (15)
2/18/2009 5:01:01 PM
Dear Brother,
follow these steps:
1. Start > all programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools >
Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings

2. Click the (Editing Languages) tab

3. in the end ofthe tab change the (Primary Editing Language) to English

4. OK, and restart your Outlook and enjoy (-:

Regards,
Osama Hilu

"IBRAHIM" wrote:

> Thank for your help and time.
>
> Pls specify where is LEFT TO RIGHT TAB in Tool > option, is it in Outlook
> Option.
>
> I understand my setting in LEFT TO RIGHT, email, read receipt, deliveries
> coming in Reach Text and HTML are opened in LEFT TO RIGHT format but incoming
>  emails, read receipt and deliveries coming in PLAIN TEXT are opening in
> RIGHT TO LEFT format.
>
> It seems that problems is with Window Vista language seeting. I have tried
> and set language as ENGLISH and Keyboard as US in Window and also in Tools in
> Miscrosoft Office. I have also set email template as LEFT direction but
> template only look for new message creation ( outgoing ) and does not
> interfere with incoming emails.
>
> Expecting further feedback and regards
>

> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Tools, options, left to right tab. What are the settings?
> >
> > --
> > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
> > Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com
> >
> > Outlook Tips by email:
> > mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net
> >
> > EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange:
> > mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
> >
> > You can access this newsgroup by visiting
> > http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your
> > newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
> >

> > "IBRAHIM" <IBRAHIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I purchased new notebook from Dubai having Vista Home. While uising
> > > OUTLOOK
> > > 2007, the email messages make and receipts in Plain text receive in Right
> > > Left Direction. My requirment is default text direction as Left to Right.
> > > think problem is coming becuase of arabic or Urdu language which is set in
> > > Window Vista.
> > >
> > > I have tried all option i.e. set language as English, key board as US,
> > > email
> > > template as left to right direction but this problem is not solved till
> > > todate.
> > >
> > > I request Microsoft or member in Discussion group to help me for solving
> > > this problem.

0
AlHilu (1)

data input in text box

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Grammar check not working

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Exchange 2007 across account search

Outlook OOF

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.