Outlook 2007 mail templates

I have som old html mail templates i used in office 2003, i can't
figure out how i use them in office 2007, how do i install them into
office 2007?
0
rene3532 (2)

html stationery or outlook template format?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Rene Langtved S�rensen" <rene@inet.dk> wrote in message
>I have som old html mail templates i used in office 2003, i can't
> figure out how i use them in office 2007, how do i install them into
> office 2007?

0
outlookmvp (5838)
3/13/2007 2:12:05 PM
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:12:05 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
<outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote:

>html stationery or outlook template format?

its html stationery files

0
rene3532 (2)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Mail lMerge

Grammar check not working

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph