Outlook 2007 Inbox Folder Missing

User is running Server 2003 and Office 2007. When he launches Outlook
2007 he has no "Inbox" in his "All Mail Items" list, which is under
Mailbox - User Name.

Using OWA it doesn't show up there either.

He can get to it by launching Outlook and going to the "Outlook Today"
page and clicking on "Inbox".

He can send and receive.

Any ideas?

<rwright142@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hello rwright142,

> User is running Server 2003 and Office 2007. When he launches Outlook
> 2007 he has no "Inbox" in his "All Mail Items" list, which is under
> Mailbox - User Name.
>
> Using OWA it doesn't show up there either.
>
> He can get to it by launching Outlook and going to the "Outlook Today"
> page and clicking on "Inbox".
>
> He can send and receive.
>
> Any ideas?

Did you try the Outlook Commandline-Switch "/ResetFolders" ???
This Startup-Switch restores missing folders for the default delivery
location.
Here is a ink for further informatioen...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP012185891033.aspx

best regards from germany,
--
Markus Mohmeyer
Blog:  http://Msg-Blog.de (english translation: http://tinyurl.com/2vcxu6)

On Oct 17, 1:42 am, "Markus Mohmeyer" <mar...@mohmeyer.com.spamstop>
wrote:
> <rwright...@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:1192554314.689256.121850@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>
> Hello rwright142,
>
> > User is running Server 2003 and Office 2007. When he launches Outlook
> > 2007 he has no "Inbox" in his "All Mail Items" list, which is under
> > Mailbox - User Name.
>
> > Using OWA it doesn't show up there either.
>
> > He can get to it by launching Outlook and going to the "Outlook Today"
> > page and clicking on "Inbox".
>
> > He can send and receive.
>
> > Any ideas?
>
> Did you try the Outlook Commandline-Switch "/ResetFolders" ???
> This Startup-Switch restores missing folders for the default delivery
> location.
> Here is a ink for further informatioen...http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP012185891033.aspx
>
> best regards from germany,
> --
> Markus Mohmeyer
> Blog:  http://Msg-Blog.de(english translation:http://tinyurl.com/2vcxu6)
> FAQ:http://OutlookNewsgroupFAQ.de
> -----

Here is the solution for this problem.. use with caution.

http://ozgrant.com/2007/07/24/fix-outlook-inbox-missing-disappeared/

Good Luck. This worked for me perfect

Want to add new folder to all existing mailboxes
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas thank e "Eric" <ehansen@aruplab.nospam.com> wrote: >Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas? >thanks >e Well, if you've got an anti virus or anti spam product that's Exchange integrated then the package will generate them automatically. If you haven't, then deply Outlook 2003. If y...

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Rollup 2 and Office 2007