Outlook 2007 fault

Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after
archiving old emails.  Cant work without running about 500k mailbox.  Does
anyone have any solutions?    Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should
seem so inefficient!!

thanks, Sam
0
SAM4137 (239)

Sam, you  wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:08:15 -0700:

> Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after
> archiving old emails.  Cant work without running about 500k mailbox.  Does
> anyone have any solutions?    Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should
> seem so inefficient!!

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/slow.htm

Also, have you already installed
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933493/en-us?

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller
Sam, you  wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:08:15 -0700:

> Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after
> archiving old emails.  Cant work without running about 500k mailbox.  Does
> anyone have any solutions?    Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should
> seem so inefficient!!

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/slow.htm

Also, have you already installed
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933493/en-us?

Though the update is for calendar issues (and other) but users reported
that it also speed up their Outlook.

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller