Outlook 2007 Error #2

The Operation Failed.  An Object Could Not Be Found.

I get this error when I use Outlook 2007.

I followed the instructions I saw on a Microsoft Support document that
told me to create a new profile.

I created a new profile, (no big deal), but it has not solved the
problem.

Any other ideas??

As far as creating a new profile, I deleted the original default
profile I had and created a new one.  anything more complicated than
that?

I have 3 different profiles:
One for my GMail account
One for my Verizon Account
One for my one domain name account, (my default, or mail account).
0
dmg741 (7)

Did you use the same name as the old profile?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
OutlookForums http://www.outlookforums.com

"Don Green" <dmg741@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The Operation Failed.  An Object Could Not Be Found.
>
> I get this error when I use Outlook 2007.
>
> I followed the instructions I saw on a Microsoft Support document that
> told me to create a new profile.
>
> I created a new profile, (no big deal), but it has not solved the
> problem.
>
> Any other ideas??
>
> As far as creating a new profile, I deleted the original default
> profile I had and created a new one.  anything more complicated than
> that?
>
> I have 3 different profiles:
> One for my GMail account
> One for my Verizon Account
> One for my one domain name account, (my default, or mail account).

0
outlookmvp (5838)
6/24/2010 12:07:37 PM
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:07:37 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
<outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote:

>Did you use the same name as the old profile?

Yes.  It didn't say not to.
0
dmg741 (7)
6/26/2010 11:05:11 AM
Many times it doesn't matter, but other times a corrupt file doesn't get
recreated and the one from the old profile is used.

--

> On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:07:37 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
> <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>Did you use the same name as the old profile?
>
> Yes.  It didn't say not to.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k