Outlook 2007 - Dumb Error

I have a new Dell computer that came with Vista Home Premium SP-1.  I loaded
Office 2007.  All Microsoft updates have been maintained.

Since day one, before shutting my system down, I usually close Outlook using
the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the window.  As a result, I get
two error windows;
"Outlook has stopped working - blah, blah blah"
"Outlook is trying to recover your information"

The next time I try to start Outlook, I get error balloon "Data file did not
close properly blah, blah, blah"

I do not get these errors if I shut down Outlook with "File / Exit".  Any
ideas?

0
nicholasj (2)

I can tell you it is not a general Outlook bug.  I can close down Outlook
using the Window "X" without incident.  Do you have any plug-ins?

Earle

"John" <nicholasj@wispertel.net> escribi� en el mensaje de noticias
>I have a new Dell computer that came with Vista Home Premium SP-1.  I
>loaded Office 2007.  All Microsoft updates have been maintained.
>
> Since day one, before shutting my system down, I usually close Outlook
> using the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the window.  As a result,
> I get two error windows;
> "Outlook has stopped working - blah, blah blah"
> "Outlook is trying to recover your information"
>
> The next time I try to start Outlook, I get error balloon "Data file did
> not close properly blah, blah, blah"
>
> I do not get these errors if I shut down Outlook with "File / Exit".  Any
> ideas?

0
earleh1 (11)

Excel 2007