Outlook 2007 Disconnects Internet Connection

I have Microsoft Office 2007 Running on a fresh install of Windows XP
Pro SP2.  It is connected using an Intel onboard NIC.  No viruses or
spyware are present.  I started a continuous ping with the ping
google.com /t command from the command line.  The ping runs
continuously until I open microsoft Outlook 2007at which point all
network traffic stops completely.  I can not even ping the router.  I
have tried both static and dynamic IPs.  I tried switching out the
network card and the router.  The only way to get the computer back
online after I open Outlook 2007 is to uninstall the network card,
reboot the computer, power cycle the router, and manually set a static
IP.  Then the system works until Outlook is opened again.  I spent
several hours testing this problem, and I can't find anything online
about it.  HELP!

-ProTech

0
iprocomp (1)