Outlook 2007 create background

it seems that there is no way to create a stationary or theme in outlook 2007
!?
0
ami (3)

Aloha ami,

I wish that were true however...Tools | Options | Mail Format | Stationery
and Fonts.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr - MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm

> it seems that there is no way to create a stationary or theme in
> outlook 2007 !?

0
bens1 (1425)
10/5/2006 11:45:45 PM
You cannot create new stationery for Outlook 2007, but you can create =
new themes. In an open message, on the Options tab, make your changes =
with the commands in the Themes group, then click Themes, Save Current =
Theme.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Ami" <Ami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> it seems that there is no way to create a stationary or theme in =
outlook 2007=20
> !?
0
suemvp (4038)
10/6/2006 12:09:20 AM
Thank you, but what if you need a picture of your company logo as the
background of your new theme ?

Ami

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> You cannot create new stationery for Outlook 2007, but you can create new themes. In an open message, on the Options tab, make your changes with the commands in the Themes group, then click Themes, Save Current Theme.
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>    Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>      http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm
>    and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>
> "Ami" <Ami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFCD6AA-FF0C-4860-A231-15E4EBF696AC@microsoft.com...
> > it seems that there is no way to create a stationary or theme in outlook 2007
> > !?

0
ami (3)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2