Outlook 2007 crashes every time when connecting to Exchange

I've been using Outlook2007 in XP for some time without problems. Last week,
when syncing with our Exchange server, I received the message that the space
on the server for junkmail lists was full. Outlook crashes consistently
immediately every time I connect to the server since then. Same thing
happened on a completely different computer which is installed completely
differently, so I believe the problem is with my account on the server. Web
access to the account works without problems. I can work offline without
problems. I disabled all Add-Ins just to be sure, but that made no
difference. Outlook diagnosis gives no problems.

When clicking on "debug", I receive the following alert box:

Unhandled exception at 0x304924ea in OUTLOOK.EXE: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x8004010f.

The funny thing is that this location seems to be the *error code* -
strange. Why would you want to read the location of an error-code? Looks very
much like an internal outlook problem, misinterpreting the error code of the
server.

Unfortunately, I have no access to the server, and it might be hard for me
to talk someone into changing anything there since everybody else has no
problems.

Any ideas?

Thank you, Frank

Solved it myself: I could connect with an old version of Outlook (I think it
was Outlook 2003), which did not crash, but instead gave an error when
accessing a certain rule on the server, which had been created with Outlook
2007's rule assistant. Deleted the rule with Outlook 2003. Outlook 2007
restarted working immediately.

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003