Outlook 2007 'Contacts' list font is too small

Cannot find out how to increase size.

0
lysdexic (4)

At the bottom right on the status bar is a slider that controls the zoom.
Try sliding it to the right (or click the plus sign in the circle).

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"Peter" <lysdexic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Cannot find out how to increase size.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4361 (20090823) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
bens1 (1425)
8/24/2009 9:03:37 AM
"Ben M. Schorr, MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
> At the bottom right on the status bar is a slider that controls the zoom.
> Try sliding it to the right (or click the plus sign in the circle).
>
> --
> -Ben-
> Ben M. Schorr, MVP
> Roland Schorr & Tower
> http://www.rolandschorr.com
> http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html
> Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
> http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon
>
> "Peter" <lysdexic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Cannot find out how to increase size.

> signature database 4361 (20090823) __________

> http://www.eset.com

I'm afraid I don't have either of those.

0
lysdexic (4)
8/24/2009 1:28:00 PM
"Ben M. Schorr, MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
> At the bottom right on the status bar is a slider that controls the zoom.
> Try sliding it to the right (or click the plus sign in the circle).
>
> --
> -Ben-
> Ben M. Schorr, MVP
> Roland Schorr & Tower
> http://www.rolandschorr.com
> http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html
> Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
> http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon
>
> "Peter" <lysdexic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Cannot find out how to increase size.

> signature database 4361 (20090823) __________

> http://www.eset.com

My status bar is activated but no slider, I am a work station, not on
Exchange or network.

0
lysdexic (4)
8/24/2009 1:56:55 PM
Sorry, I was looking at the wrong version of Outlook.  :)

Try View | Current View | Customize Current View | Other Settings.  You can
change the fonts there.

Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:

> "Ben M. Schorr, MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
>> At the bottom right on the status bar is a slider that controls the zoom.
>> Try sliding it to the right (or click the plus sign in the circle).
>>
>> --
>> -Ben-
>> Ben M. Schorr, MVP
>> Roland Schorr & Tower
>> http://www.rolandschorr.com
>> http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html
>> Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
>> http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon
>>
>> "Peter" <lysdexic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Cannot find out how to increase size.

>> signature database 4361 (20090823) __________

>> http://www.eset.com
>>

> I'm afraid I don't have either of those.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4363 (20090824) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
bens1 (1425)
8/24/2009 5:47:43 PM

> "Ben M. Schorr, MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
>> At the bottom right on the status bar is a slider that controls the zoom.
>> Try sliding it to the right (or click the plus sign in the circle).
>>
>> --
>> -Ben-
>> Ben M. Schorr, MVP
>> Roland Schorr & Tower
>> http://www.rolandschorr.com
>> http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html
>> Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
>> http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon
>>
>> "Peter" <lysdexic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Cannot find out how to increase size.

>> signature database 4361 (20090823) __________

>> http://www.eset.com
>>
> My status bar is activated but no slider, I am a work station, not on
> Exchange or network.
Thank you so much for your help. I have found that changing the font size
only increases/decreases the font size of the business card title, the text
body has to be at 100%, I had it at 70% although I didn't consciously change
it, I wonder if the Microsoft Connector installation did this?

0
lysdexic (4)

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel 2007