Outlook 2007 and Office XP

Can I use Outlook 2007 and retain Office XP - users in the office do not
want to learn Word 2007?

0
perlich (4)

Yes, but you will lose all Office automation, like Send To from Office, =
mail merges, etc.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, Phil Erlich asked:

| Can I use Outlook 2007 and retain Office XP - users in the office do
| not want to learn Word 2007?
0
MillyS (3228)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?