Outlook 2003 x IE 7

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C707DC.59CDD650

Hi People,

after I installed the IE 7, my messages in Outlook with has links or =
images don=B4t print the header anymore!=20

I need it and I don=B4t know what is happen? somebody help me pls!!!!!!

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C707DC.59CDD650

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi People,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>after I installed the IE 7, my messages =
in Outlook=20
with has links or images don=B4t print the header anymore! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I need it and I don=B4t know what is =
happen? somebody=20
help me pls!!!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C707DC.59CDD650--

0
jrodrigues (17)

Same here!  Uninstalling IE7 will fix the problem.  From browsing the IE
newsgroup, I found several posts claiming restarting Outlook, rebooting the
machine, changing the email format to Text and changing your HTML email
editor from Word are all workarounds.

What is disturbing is I cannot find any reference to this on both Outlook
and IE7 support pages.  It would be nice to know they are aware of it and are
working on it.

"Janaina Rodrigues" wrote:

> Hi People,
>
> after I installed the IE 7, my messages in Outlook with has links or images don´t print the header anymore!
>
> I need it and I don´t know what is happen? somebody help me pls!!!!!!

0
Kevin105 (377)
11/14/2006 2:51:02 PM
I am having the same problem... Any HTML formatted e-mails being received in
Outlook 2003 will not print the Headers since IE7 renders html printing in
Windows. Can somebody let me know if there is any fix or patch from Microsoft
on this... Thanks! Any help will be much appreciated.

"Janaina Rodrigues" wrote:

> Hi People,
>
> after I installed the IE 7, my messages in Outlook with has links or images don´t print the header anymore!
>
> I need it and I don´t know what is happen? somebody help me pls!!!!!!

0
Marco243 (55)
11/21/2006 10:59:01 PM
Please report this to Microsoft.  So far only three people have reported
this issue.  There is a "undesirable feature" identified, but it won't get
set to a high fix priority without additional complaints about it.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup,  Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having the same problem... Any HTML formatted e-mails being received
>in
> Outlook 2003 will not print the Headers since IE7 renders html printing in
> Windows. Can somebody let me know if there is any fix or patch from
> Microsoft
> on this... Thanks! Any help will be much appreciated.
>
> "Janaina Rodrigues" wrote:
>
>> Hi People,
>>
>> after I installed the IE 7, my messages in Outlook with has links or
>> images don�t print the header anymore!
>>
>> I need it and I don�t know what is happen? somebody help me pls!!!!!!

0
dlc110161 (4)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Counting number of X's in a column

Password Issue with MS Money 2003