Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager #5

I have XP Pro, Office 2003 Pro with Business Contact Manager.  I am using
MSN for dial up ISP but have other POP3 email accounts.

1-Can not get Outlook to send message out to mail server.  SMTP.  Error says
it found the server, but there was no response from the server.  Please
verify that the port and SSL information is correct.  I sent the error to
the mail admin and he checked all setting on the server and says there is
not problem on his end.  I have never had to set SSL settings and port
settings for email.

2-Just started Outlook 2003 and received the following error:  There was a
problem connecting to the database engine.  To try again, please click
Retry.  If problem presists, check help.  I did it and then clicked on error
received from list of errors and it just says to "Contact Support"  Any
ideals?

3-Can not get into contacts/address book.

What in the world is going wrong with this Outlook 2003?

Robert McAfee
RMcAfee@Shippers-Net.com

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

NDRs forwarding to external contact

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?