Outlook 2003 - Today Screen Problem

Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003.

Everything seems to be working OK !!  BUT !

On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown.

If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various
styles.

Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved..

Any Ideas ???

0
tomt768 (3)

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

Question -Problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

WCF Client serialization problem

Print Screen Key disabled

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

using the journal on outlook