Outlook 2003 - Today Screen Problem

Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003.

Everything seems to be working OK !!  BUT !

On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown.

If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various
styles.

Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved..

Any Ideas ???

0
tomt768 (3)

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook default to paragraph

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...