Outlook 2003 Task View formatting

Does anyone have a way to format a Task item when in Outlook Task
view, such as, highlighting a particular Task row?
0
rjbeaupre (1)

yes. Explain what you want to do.  Or just go and look at the Automatic
Formatting function.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

www.judygleeson.com
www.deskdoctors.com

Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing
Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website.
"brightenmyoutlook" <rjbeaupre@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a way to format a Task item when in Outlook Task
> view, such as, highlighting a particular Task row?

0
Judy

Conditional formatting macro
Help. I would like to know if it is possible to have a macro that changes the colour of a cell dependant on the number or text within. eg If the following cells were populated as follows a1=1 Make the cell Green =2 Make the cell Red =3 Make the cell Blue =4 Make the cell Orange and so on till 7 Is this at all possible ? I know that i can colour cells 3 times with simple conditional formatting, but would like to run upto seven different colours. any help would be appreciated. Steve '----------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksh...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Custom Formatting for Dates
Is there a manner of formatting to see date as Text?, if entered in same cell. Think that is what I need. Using custom formatting: yymmdd and making column narrow, so just see dd (with right justify). Problem is that going from text to date format, just see ## is there way to make yymmdd in custom to conform to text??? Thanks a1 11/2/05 b1 =TEXT(A1,"yymmdd") you will get b1 051102 ==================== "nastech" <nastech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89817178-868E-4E3C-9946-6A1E93B0080F@microsoft.com... > Is there a man...

Crash on 'Send"

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

formula based on format