Outlook 2003 Send & Receive Button

I've lost the Send & Receive Button from my toolbar and I can't seem to find
a way to get it back. Any ideas?
0
MC (41)

Verify tht you still have account configured int Tools-> E-mail Accounts->
Next
If they are still there reset the Standard Toolbar through View-> Toolbars->
Customize

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
-Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003

-----
"Vic Mc" <Vic Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've lost the Send & Receive Button from my toolbar and I can't seem to
> find
> a way to get it back. Any ideas?

0
Roady
2/26/2005 9:54:33 AM
Thanks Roady. The MSN HTTP email account is there (that's the only email
account); and resetting the Standard Toolbar didn't bring back the
send/receive button. By the way, I'm running Windows XP and using  MSN9
dial-up internet service.

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Verify tht you still have account configured int Tools-> E-mail Accounts->
> Next
> If they are still there reset the Standard Toolbar through View-> Toolbars->
> Customize
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
> -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003
>
> -----
> "Vic Mc" <Vic Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've lost the Send & Receive Button from my toolbar and I can't seem to
> > find
> > a way to get it back. Any ideas?

0
VicMc (8)
2/26/2005 4:47:02 PM
After doing some research, it appears that The Office Update, Service PAck 1,
may correct this problem. I'll give that a try.

"Vic Mc" wrote:

> Thanks Roady. The MSN HTTP email account is there (that's the only email
> account); and resetting the Standard Toolbar didn't bring back the
> send/receive button. By the way, I'm running Windows XP and using  MSN9
> dial-up internet service.
>
> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Verify tht you still have account configured int Tools-> E-mail Accounts->
> > Next
> > If they are still there reset the Standard Toolbar through View-> Toolbars->
> > Customize
> >
> > --
> > Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> > www.howto-outlook.com
> >
> > Tips of the month:
> > -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
> > -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003
> >
> > -----
> > "Vic Mc" <Vic Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I've lost the Send & Receive Button from my toolbar and I can't seem to
> > > find
> > > a way to get it back. Any ideas?

0
VicMc (8)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large