Outlook 2003 Rules Problem #2

I have created a rule which if an Email is received through a
specified
account it should be perminently deleted.  This is actually the third
of
three rules which is designed to deleted all spam, i.e. I am catching
valid
mail with the first two rules and anything that fails those tests
should be
perminently deleted.

However when such an Email arrives, a warning box appears advising
that I
dod not have permission to carry out this action!  The rule is then
automatically disabled, until I enable it and the whole process
starts
again.

With the rule disabled offending Emails reach my Indox.  If I then run
the
run on my inbox the messages are then perminantly deleted without any
issue.
Can anyone explain this?

Why do I not have the necessary perminssion when I am recieving the
Emails,
but once I have got them all is well and they can be perminently
deleted.

PWS

0
pws (20)

PWS wrote:

> I have created a rule which if an Email is received through a
> specified
> account it should be perminently deleted.

PLEASE stop all this posting - just look at the replies to your first
post....
0
gbplinux (1141)
2/19/2007 12:20:33 PM
On Feb 19, 1:20 pm, Gordon <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> PWS wrote:
> > I have created a rule which if an Email is received through a
> > specified
> > account it should be perminently deleted.
>
> PLEASE stop all this posting - just look at the replies to your first
> post....

I sincerely apologise..... I did not see my original postings because
I use a Subject which was already in use, hence why I did not see them.

0
pws (20)
2/19/2007 12:39:04 PM
It always helps to use a more descriptive subject line :-)

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"PWS" wrote:

> On Feb 19, 1:20 pm, Gordon <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> > PWS wrote:
> > > I have created a rule which if an Email is received through a
> > > specified
> > > account it should be perminently deleted.
> >
> > PLEASE stop all this posting - just look at the replies to your first
> > post....
>
> I sincerely apologise..... I did not see my original postings because
> I use a Subject which was already in use, hence why I did not see them.

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

More Columns #2

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Excel button problem

Question -Problem