Outlook 2003 Rules #7

I want to create a rule that sends a message a mobile
device when certain criteria are met.  The only thing
close is to forward the message.  I do not want to do
this.  Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74722)

Find an add-in to do this for your. There are several references available
at slipstick.com or you can google for  an add-in.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, NW asked:

| I want to create a rule that sends a message a mobile
| device when certain criteria are met.  The only thing
| close is to forward the message.  I do not want to do
| this.  Any ideas?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)