Outlook 2003 - order 'Deleted Items' by 'date deleted'

Hi

Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in
outlook 2003? Many thanks

Lee

Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in
> outlook 2003?

Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder
header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort
on that time.  Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the
modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the
item's deleted time.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
9/15/2004 1:40:12 PM
Thanks Brian - that's been bugging me for a while!

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Unable to delete empty database

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

how to find an item in a list control?

Disk drive order
Hello, How to make my disk driver appear as C: (Its a virtual boot drive) and enumerate the other disk accordingly? The physical disk is always enumerate first, and windows think he is C: Thanks Guilherme You are out of luck, physical devices are always enumerated first. This has been true since Windows 2000. -- Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr Remove StopSpam to reply "Guilherme Moro" <guilherme.moro@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7f0...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems