Outlook 2003 Newsgroups and Business Manager

Hi,

I've Outlook 2003 and I tried to use it to read newsgroups, using the
customize in the menu bar and putting the option news on the go menu. It
worked, but only the first time. The optino news now disapeared from the
menu go, and from the customize. Where it go? I tried to repair and don't
fix. Another thing is the Business Manager that I installed I think version
beta, that crashes often, but I imagine that we can't have a solution on
that without more info.

Thanks

Joao Bras

Hi - I have the identical application - and the identical
problem. I used the following work-around so that I can
get to my Newsgroups until I find out what the real fix
is.

Go to C:\Program Files\Outlook Express and find the file
MSIMN.EXE.

If you use Shortcuts, create one wherever you like.

Double-clicking the Shortcut (or the filename itself)
launches Outlook Express directly.

Hope this helped. - Tim

0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003