outlook 2003 - moving mails "sent on behalf of"

Hi,

I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of..."
option. How is it possible to move these mails to a different folder with a
rule? I couldn't find any option or way to do this?

Is there a solution?
Thanks,
Marton

0
dontsend (4)

Take a look at UniSent application here:
http://www.ivasoft.biz/unisent.shtml

--
Regards,

Victor Ivanidze,
software developer

"VilMarci" <dontsend@here.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of..."
> option. How is it possible to move these mails to a different folder with
> rule? I couldn't find any option or way to do this?
>
> Is there a solution?
> Thanks,
> Marton

0
no1498 (362)
I think this is not a commercial forum. 50 dollar for a problem that can be
resolved in few VBA lines... no thanks.
Marton

"Victor Ivanidze" <no@spam.please> wrote in message
> Take a look at UniSent application here:
> http://www.ivasoft.biz/unisent.shtml
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Victor Ivanidze,
> software developer
>

> "VilMarci" <dontsend@here.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of..."
> > option. How is it possible to move these mails to a different folder
with
> > rule? I couldn't find any option or way to do this?
> >
> > Is there a solution?
> > Thanks,
> > Marton

0
dontsend (4)
3/7/2005 7:49:05 AM
I'm looking to do the same thing - any chance you would share your code?