Hi there;

When  a certian user opens outlook, and clicks on sort by
size, half of her e-mails disappear, and "none" is
displayed.  She said this happened to her at home, except
she was on her normal view which is sort by date.  The
only way that I can recreate the problem is to click on
sort by size.

If you click on one of the "none's" or even hover the
mouse over it, the memory will spike up! I had the
performance tab open while I was doing this, and the
memory being used was read at 1.46 GB! And if I close
outlook the memory drops down to normal.  I took a screen
shot of this, except I had to take it when the memory was
lower in order to still use the system.

If you try to click on one of these "none's" or try to
click the down arrow button, or use the slide bar, It
wont let you.  The only way she can get her messages
displayed is to click the slide bar and pull it
completely down to the bottom. then it becomes
functional, but she is still missing half of her e-mails.

Yesterday while she was working from home, this happened,
but she had it sorted by the date received.  She didn't
change how it was sorted.

I'm not sure where to start with this issue. I've never
seen anything like it before.  I have a screen shot of
the "none's" if you would like it... e-mail me at the
above address.

Sincerely;

Rob R.
0
gw2k_bug (1)

nonexistent message
Hello All! I have Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2002 and when my mailbox is backed up Veritas reports a corrupt file in one of my messages in Inbox that I can't even find. the message subject is OUTLOOK 10 MESSAGE MANAGER. I can't see it when using Outlook and going through my Inbox. Is there a way to see my mailbox store some different way and delete this message? Best regards, George You could look via mdbview... -- hth, SusanV "George" <haubica@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:unG6$t05DHA.504@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello All! > > I have Exchange 5.5 ...

Things we've sold none of!
How would i get a report to include items we have sold zero of, so for example it would include departments/catagories in the report list even though there are no sales from that department. Thanks! Philip, There was a post a few weeks back about this ... search for INVENTORY AGING REPORT. Scott "Philip Gass" wrote: > How would i get a report to include items we have sold zero of, so for > example it would include departments/catagories in the report list even > though there are no sales from that department. > > Thanks! > > > There is a De...

Inserting date where there is none and converting existing ones
Hello, I want to iterate through a column of dates and where the cell is blank I want to insert a preset date and where there is a date I want to convert it to a certain format. I've tried this formula for the first part: =IF("","20030101") but it doesn't work. So for example: A blank cell would get 20030101 inserted and a cell with 7/15/2003 would get 20030715. I'd like to do this with a formula if possible. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, --FB Frank, Bit of tangled solution here. If the cell contains "", it cannot ...

outlook 2003 thinks email is being sent when none is
Basically, I get the standard error report that an email could not be sent because of a lack of connection with the email server even though no email is in the outbox and I have not tried to send any email. Help! Outlook may be trying to send a read-receipt, which will not be visible in the outbox. Can you send other mail OK? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "NCD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0dbd01c3be93$a14ace10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Basically...

Antigen 8.0
Hi all. I've used other products which allowed an LDAP lookup to be done at the mail gateway and the message to be deleted -- without scanning and without NDR -- if "to:" address does not exist in the Domain. I cannot find any information on how to do this with Antigen. I'd appreciate any information anyone may be able to provide. Here's the info on my server: Version: 8.00.1517 (Licensed) Service Release: 3 Licensed Components: Component License Type Expiration Date ASM Subscription 1-JUL-2007 Antigen Subscription 1-JUL-2007 Antigen Mode: VSA...

XmlReader.Create always returns {None}
I am trying to create an XmlReader using XmlReader.Create, but it always returns {None}. I have tried several examples from the web, and Create always returns "{None}". Here is my code: XmlReaderSettings settings = new XmlReaderSettings(); settings.ConformanceLevel = ConformanceLevel.Fragment; settings.IgnoreWhitespace = true; settings.IgnoreComments = true; XmlReader reader = XmlReader.Create("C:\\MyFile.xml", settings); Does anyone know what is wrong? Thanks. Joe Rattz wrote: > I am trying to create an XmlReader using XmlReader.Create, but it always > ...

Remove ALL duplicated records, leaving behind NONE
Hello, I have a distribution mailing list of individual names that I would like to replace with group names that individuals are members of, without resorting to the eyeball method. In this example, Chris & Johnston belong to a Product Group, so I can replace them in my Master List with the Product Group in my Revised Master List. I would like to identify Chris & Johnston as duplicates and remove them entirely, as opposed to relisting Chris & Johnston as unique records. I realize that this is far better suited to Access, but don't have Access. Any way to do this in Excel...

None of my Word documents will open, new or old or just created.
I've tried playing with the security levels, reinstalling the Office suite and still cannot get any files to open?! What happens if you open Word first and then try opening your document from inside Word? Does that work? Alternatively, could it be that the following applies? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/835404 Yves "Nicole" <Nicole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E653E7F-4D9F-4E0D-A11B-366F6B6B032F@microsoft.com... > I've tried playing with the security levels, reinstalling the Office suite > and still cannot get any files...

Showing Mail when there is NONE
HEY, I have my Outlook Express showing that I have FIVE e- mails in my IN BOX, however, all the mail is OUT of the IN BOX so how can I RESET it so that it shows NO E-MAIL?? Thanks in Advance to the Group David Vincent - Coronado Check View >> Current View... "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31ec01c4a9d0$37a72890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > HEY, I have my Outlook Express showing that I have FIVE e- > mails in my IN BOX, however, all the mail is OUT of the IN > BOX so how can I RESET it so that it shows NO E-MAIL?? > Thanks in ...

Pictures
I was able to do the code to get my pictures to show up on a form, but I get an error message if there is no picture availabe. How can I avoid this? Here's the code: Option Explicit Dim filename As String, pathname As String Dim db As DAO.Database Private Sub Form_Activate() 'find the path of the current database 'which is where the jpegs are stored Set db = CurrentDb filename = db.Name pathname = Mid(filename, 1, Len(filename) - Len(Dir(filename))) End Sub Private Sub Form_Current() 'set the picture path Me.Image6.Picture = path...

Email in Outbox has Sent = NONE, No dates assigned, email not getting sent!!
Hi, I have a really wierd problem in that every email I try to send gets sent to the Outbox which is fine but it NEVER gets a Date assigned to it under the SENT column. It just says NONE?? With no date being assigned to it the emails never get sent out!! I have tried uninstalling and re- installing Outlook and it did not fix it. Thanks, Frank Outlook version? Do you have any addins installed? Open one of the messages, go to the Options dialog and make sure that the folder where the message will be saved after being sent is a valid folder. Then switch from the Outlbox to any othe...

Remind beforehand / reminder can not be set to "none" for all-day events...
I think I have found another bug that is rather annoying ... Somebody tell me if it's just me .... I am working to put "limits" on my recurring calendar events in Outlook 2007 SP2 running on Windows Vista, per the slipstick article that Diane referenced: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/recur12yrs.asp To do this more efficiently I changed the calendar view to the "Recurring Appointments" view. I notice that for all-day events that the default Remind beforehand / reminder value is 1080 (minutes) or 18 hours. If I edit an event and set the reminder valu...

outlook 2000 does send out mails however they stay in my outbox with the indication ' none'
I have loaded some old mails from the past and just of a sudden my emails are going out with the following problem: When creating a mail and sent it out, it goes to the outbox and has a time stamp on it If then outlook is trying to send it out, I do see that things are happening with outlook but the message remains in my outbox and the timestamp disappears and changes to none. I know that my mails are going out as I have Norton Antivirus active, which is performing its scanning for virusses. I know that the mails do go out as I have tested it to send to myself as well to others. If I reply t...

Potential duplicate records: None
When we run the duplicate detection wizard and view the results, there are several records that do not have duplicates. They come up with the message: "Potential duplicate records: None". Does anybody know why this happens? I have looked all over and can't find a reason behind it. I would like to know the anwser to this too. We have identical problems. "Taylor" wrote: > When we run the duplicate detection wizard and view the results, there are > several records that do not have duplicates. They come up with the message: > "Potential duplica...

opportunity form shows 'None' for Pipeline Phase (Stepname).
Hi, in MSCRM 4.0 I have build a complex workflowbased salesprocess with many childworkflows. In salesstages the called childworkflows set the individual 'Pipeline Phase' (stepname). The workflows run like expected, the change of the stepname in the opportunity is well documented by the workflow monitor of the opportunity. I add the column 'stepname' to the opportunity view and the 'Sales Pipeline' is shown with the individual stepname set by the childworkflows. Now the problem: the 'Pipeline Phase' (stepname) shown in the oppotunity form shows 'None'...

Using Excel 2000. All of a sudden none of my formulas wiil work.
i have tried to get help in excel help and it says more information is available on the web, I can't find it. I ran disk cleanup and disk defrag over the weekend. I am running a new computer and transferred my MS Office 2000 to it about 4 months ago and has been working fine until this week. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Tammy thch91 All of a sudden none of my formulas wiil work. Thanks Tammy "Tammy_91" wrote: > i have tried to get help in excel help and it says more information is > available on the web, I can't find it. I ran...

none of the RMA reports have any insight into the RMA return reas
I find it disappointing that none of the RMA reports have any insight into the RMA return reason codes nor do they print anywhere by default for reviewing RMA transactions on a mass scale (suggestion #1). I would think that the RMA reason codes is one of the key features that attracts a lot of customers to this module. The inquiries are not much better - you can see the reason codes via RMA inquiry but that is on an individual document by document basis and you can only see what historical RMAs the customer has placed. There is no where to see what customers have returned items for a g...

CDateTimeCtrl and Show None
Is there a way to detect when the user clicks on the checkbox for show none in a CDateTimeCtrl? Hi, Yes. You get this notification in the OnChange event. HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ How do I access the dwFlags of the NMDATETIMECHANGE structure to detect the checkbox? "Frank Hickman" <fhickman@noblesoft.com> wrote in message news:m4OcnVzm7qIGbuGiXTWJjw@comcast.com... > Hi, > > Yes. You get this notification in the OnChange event. > > HTH > -- > ============ > Frank Hickman > NobleSoft, Inc. > =========...

None
Thanks for this Dave. -----Original Message----- From: Dave Carr [mailto:davidlcarr@earthlink.net]=20 Posted At: 10 October 2003 22:24 Posted To: crm Conversation: CRM Sub processes Subject: CRM Sub processes If you're talking about the Sub process action within the=20 Workflow manager... No, they are not stored procedures. =20 They allow you to have one workflow rule call another=20 (manual) workflow rule. This is actually quite useful,=20 as it can greatly reduce coding on complicated rules,=20 provide for reusability, and even allow for recursive=20 workflow rules (which allow you ...

Archiving broke
Outlook is not archiving most of my deleted and sent items. Yes, I've read about making sure the modification date is within range as well as making sure these folders are set to archive. THE SETTINGS ARE CORRECT. I heard somewhere that if the msgs modification date is "none", then Outlook interprets this a 1/1/4501 (and empty date) and therefore things don't get archived (my deleted and sent items). Anyone heard if this is true...and if so, is there a workaround?????? Amil Why are you keeping deleted items? If you need to keep them they should be in a specific Folder...

Select None in dropdown calendar Excel 2003
How can I have the option of "None" rather than picking a date in the Date/Time Picker of a dropdown Calendar using Excel 2003 Hi Sammy, I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve. Some further information would help. Cheers, Nick -- Nicholas Perkins Excel Analyst, Designer and Programmer http://www.nicholasperkins.com/ nicholas@nicholasperkins.spamis bad.com (Please remove the spamisbad) "Sammy" wrote: > How can I have the option of "None" rather than picking a date in the > Date/Time Picker of a dropdown Calendar usin...

attachment icon when there is none
Suddenly I am getting my emails showing the icon for attachments when there is know. Can't seem to get rid of it. Any ideas. Thanks. ...

Workstation sending cc when none selected
I have one user's computer that is doing the oddest thing... it always sends a cc to one particular person! And the cc field in the message is always blank... but does show as a cc was sent in the recipient's (the one who got the copy) mail. HELP! ...

Outlook 2003 - Send
I intermittently have a problem where, when creating a new mail message, when I click "Send", the mail goes into the Outbox, but it shows up with "Date: None". Mails with this designation will not send. Also, if one message is put there and I type a second mail, it seems to get the right date, but the minute I go to highlight the second mail, it also is given a date of none. Is Outlook trying to get the date from the mailserver? If I'm not connected is this why it's failing? ...

MLM Leaders-There's None Left They've Already Joined See Why
Hot No Selling or using a phone. Total mlm failures are seeing $3000 plus a week. See why more people than ever are actually seeing the money. http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...