Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account

I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003
keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting
me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is
nothing wrong with the password already entered (check
box to save password), so all i am having to do is click
OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i
can do to stop Outlook from doing this?

Thanks for your help.

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Addressing within Exchange 2003