Outlook 2003 Junk Email Rules

Hi Folks - Can the built-in Junk email filters be modified? Can they be
updated with new filters? If I change the junk email settings, how do I know
what filters are in place?

Thanks.

--
Michael L. Laferriere

No; Yes, if MS releases an update; by the spam that gets filtered.

See http://www.mapilab.com/articles/outlook_spam_filter.html for a run down
on the filter.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Michael" <mlaferriere@homekeyinc.com> wrote in message
> Hi Folks - Can the built-in Junk email filters be modified? Can they be
> updated with new filters? If I change the junk email settings, how do I
know
> what filters are in place?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Michael L. Laferriere

0
dianenws (1904)

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook