Outlook 2003 Inbox Accounts Format Changed Unexpectedly

I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I opened
it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the
number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails
were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I
return it to its previous format?

kateinmo
0
kateinmo (4)

Maybe your view changed. Go to the View menu > Current view submenu and
choose a different one.

"kateinmo" <kateinmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I
> opened
> it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the
> number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails
> were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I
> return it to its previous format?

0
vince8328 (2733)
12/14/2008 9:03:24 AM
Thanks, Vince. Such a simple answer....Duh, why didn't I think of that?!

It's terrific having my inbox back in the view I was accustomed to.

Thank you very much for your help.

My apologies for taking so long to let you know how helpful your answer to
my question was.
--
kateinmo

"Vince Averello" wrote:

> Maybe your view changed. Go to the View menu > Current view submenu and
> choose a different one.
>
> "kateinmo" <kateinmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I
> > opened
> > it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the
> > number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails
> > were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I
> > return it to its previous format?

0
kateinmo (4)

Conditional formatting macro
Help. I would like to know if it is possible to have a macro that changes the colour of a cell dependant on the number or text within. eg If the following cells were populated as follows a1=1 Make the cell Green =2 Make the cell Red =3 Make the cell Blue =4 Make the cell Orange and so on till 7 Is this at all possible ? I know that i can colour cells 3 times with simple conditional formatting, but would like to run upto seven different colours. any help would be appreciated. Steve '----------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksh...

Custom Formatting for Dates
Is there a manner of formatting to see date as Text?, if entered in same cell. Think that is what I need. Using custom formatting: yymmdd and making column narrow, so just see dd (with right justify). Problem is that going from text to date format, just see ## is there way to make yymmdd in custom to conform to text??? Thanks a1 11/2/05 b1 =TEXT(A1,"yymmdd") you will get b1 051102 ==================== "nastech" <nastech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89817178-868E-4E3C-9946-6A1E93B0080F@microsoft.com... > Is there a man...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2