Outlook 2003 Inbox Accounts Format Changed Unexpectedly

I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I opened
it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the
number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails
were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I
return it to its previous format?

kateinmo
0
kateinmo (4)

Maybe your view changed. Go to the View menu > Current view submenu and
choose a different one.

"kateinmo" <kateinmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I
> opened
> it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the
> number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails
> were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I
> return it to its previous format?

0
vince8328 (2733)
12/14/2008 9:03:24 AM
Thanks, Vince. Such a simple answer....Duh, why didn't I think of that?!

It's terrific having my inbox back in the view I was accustomed to.

Thank you very much for your help.

My apologies for taking so long to let you know how helpful your answer to
my question was.
--
kateinmo

"Vince Averello" wrote:

> Maybe your view changed. Go to the View menu > Current view submenu and
> choose a different one.
>
> "kateinmo" <kateinmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I use Outlook 2003 with XP Pro, SP3. Outlook was set up so that when I
> > opened
> > it, the Inbox showed my 4 accounts and if an account had new emails, the
> > number of new emails was shown. Today I opened Outlook, and all the emails
> > were shown by date order and not separated into accounts. Help! How do I
> > return it to its previous format?

0
kateinmo (4)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

New Disk storage

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k