Outlook 2003 - How to change "table view" header font color?

On outloook 2003, view by sender table font header is in gray font color. I can not stand it.  Can anyone advise how change font color? My preference is black and bold. Thank you in advance.
0
anonymous (74722)

I think you'd need to change this in Windows.  You might have to play around
with the Windows colors to see which one controls the column header font
color.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:941DCDC9-2491-4819-B951-C0FC4305AD3C@microsoft.com,
Nils wrote:

> On outloook 2003, view by sender table font header is in gray font
> color. I can not stand it.  Can anyone advise how change font color?
> My preference is black and bold. Thank you in advance.

Image column in Table View
Hi, I would like to customize the table view to add an image column. How would I achieve this? Also, based on the eMail header info, I would like to populate messages with different images. How do I do this? Let me know. Thanks, Muruli. -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Outlook doesn't support images in tables. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Muruli HL via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in mes...

Outlook 2003 table view...
Hi There, I have two calendars (Outlook 2003)on my computer. One is for my personal e-mail account and the other is under my other email account (using BCM) I use for work. Being the novice I am, read somewhere that I can have a table view that shows both calendars. I have no idea how to do this? Do I need to rename calendars and if so how? How afterwards do I switch to table view. My needs are to combine both calendars eventually, although I know I can't at this time. However I saw that I can drag from one to the other when in table view. I appreciate any considerations for me on ...

Default Data in table view
I know this is not good practice but I have a few users insistent on entering in data directly into a table instead of via a form. I was wondering if in the Design View of the table it is possible to establish a default value based upon data entered in another field of the same record. For instance I would like to set a default value that once the Issue Name field is populated the Assigned On field will populate with the current date. If the Issue Name field is already populated I would like to leave whatever date currently exists in the Assigned On field. If the Issue Name c...

How do I remove the thick border from the table view.
We use publisher for printing labels (8 per A4 sheet) and at the end of the design process we have to move the sheet sideways to get the labels centred at the printer. This we do, but is there any way to suppress the appearance of the annoying top and side table borders when the "select all" is deployed? These camouflage the edges of the sheet and make aligning difficult. Please help, Frank Frank ok, let me get to grips with your post - difficult. What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? Why are you not setting up the Layout guides correctly and save it as a T...

Access 2003 does not display pivot table view
When I am viewing a query in Access 2003 and I try to change the view to Pivot Table the system just hangs, I do not get any error message. I have tried opening the mdb file on another computer and was able to switch to Pivot table view fine, so I do not think my file is corrupt. Any ideas? Thank you I get the same problem in Access 2007 "seamonik@gmail.com" wrote: > When I am viewing a query in Access 2003 and I try to change the view > to Pivot Table the system just hangs, I do not get any error message. > I have tried opening the mdb file on another computer and was a...

How to create report from Pivot Table View of Union Query?
Hi all, I have create a Union ALL Query. I want to generate a report from it. The Pivot Table View of this Union Query shows exactly what I want (having Row Heading, Column Heading and Detailed Data), so how can I make it as a Report? I have tried to create new report, but there is no options of making a pivot table (something like Crosstab Query and Pivot Table View of the Union Query). Also tried to export to Excel, but it shows only count of records. I want all detailed records. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Duane, I tried to create a crosstab qu...

Unstable view
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Each time I select another item at the bottom of the list, the listbox always move the scrollbar itself to redisplay the list and see the first selected item. I always have to move the scrollbar again to go far down at the bottom of the list to be able to select another item... Did I miss something to do, with this ListBox? jmarc... ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/html; ...

Can Pivot Table views of a query be saved as a favorite?
....if so, how? Yes. Have the query properties sheet visible (right click on an empty spot on the top half, if not, or use the toolbar): the second property is Default View. Specify the one you wish to get. Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP <soarathorn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177084713.529654.35070@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > ...if so, how? > ...

Using Table Views in Smartlist Builder
Hi all, I'm using GP 8.0 I'd like to create a smartlist using table views however I can't get it work. When I select Views (instead of Tables) under the Add SQL Table window, there is nothing in there. Any help would be appreciated. TIA, Sugih Hi all, I've got the answer. Shouldn't use views at the first place. MGP provide Match Table to combine similar table in one view. Sugih "Sugih" wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm using GP 8.0 > I'd like to create a smartlist using table views however I can't get it work. > When I select Views (inst...

not all categories displaying in table view
is there a character limitation in a view mode? i have a number of contacts which fall into several categories, but in the table view, it seems to cut of after a certain number, and sometimes cutting the category in two. no specific rhyme or reason. please help! In my experience, when contacts or calendar items belong to several = categories, they tend to display in the last category selected. Perhaps = if you tell us in which version of Outlook this is happening, someone = may be able to help. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

updating email address field from in-cell editing (table view)
All, I had several users who were able to edit email addresses for contacts on both PF and private contacts folder while viewing contacts in table view. example, modify Phone list or by category view and add email address field to the view. Try to edit the email address for a contact. This worked fine in Outlook 2002 SP2 with Exchange 2003 SP2 but is not working on Exchange 2003 Sp2 with Outlook 2003 SP2. Has anyone seen this and know how I can go back to using this small but critical functionality? Thanks, Rafael That's not possible. You'll need to open the contacts in O...

Outlook 2003
On outloook 2003, view by sender table font header is in gray font color. I can not stand it. Can anyone advise how change font color? My preference is black and bold. Thank you in advance. I think you'd need to change this in Windows. You might have to play around with the Windows colors to see which one controls the column header font color. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:941DCDC9-2491-4819-B951-C0FC4305AD3C@microsoft.com, Nils wrote: &...

Delete items from table VIEWITEMMOVEMENTHISTORY.
My database is getting rather large and I am deleteing old records. There is one table, VIEWITEMMOVEMENTHISTORY, that has numerous records but when I try to delete the old records I get the error: UNION ALL view 'VIEWITEMMOVEMENTHISTORY' is not updatable because the definition contains a disallowed construct. Does anyone know how to go about deleteing the records from this table? That's not a table. It's a VIEW, which is sort of a stored query. A view does not contain actual records - it is a query that returns records from other table(s). The best place to start recl...

Information in 'form view' not displaying in 'table view'?
Is this a common problem? Data in certain columns in my form view are not diaplying when i change to 'table view'. I need to perform calculations on the data in table view but can't access it. Any ideas? Help will be much appreciated. Thanks. When you say table view, do you mean the form in datasheet view, or are you actually talking about viewing data in the tables? If the latter, Stop. Tables are for storing data. Queries are for form and report record sources and may calculate that data. Forms and reports are for viewing and manipulating data. -- Arv...

Can I batch format all messages dates in Outlook, table view?
Having migrated my email to a new machine, all the formatting within the folders I had created has been lost. Is there anyway to "BATCH" change the format of the dates as shown in table view and also column alignment? I've tried the help file but there isn't any that I've been able to find. That may be down to me not knowing the correct jargon to use in the search. I'll be grateful for any help that can be given. ...

save access pivot table view as new table
Hi, 1. Is there a way to save Access's pivot table view as a new table. I'm using access 2003 2. Also is there a way to define the option provided in excel pivot tables "For empty cells, show" in Access Pivot table view OR in the cross-tab qery? For the first option you could use a maketable query. But remember a pivot is dynamic so the next time you could have more or less columns. So if you want to use the outcome you have to run the maketable query with every change made in the underlying data. For point 2 I'd advice you to look for the option to add a 0 for the...

Table View Contacts Gridline
I'm using Outlook 2003. My question is when I have a table view in Contacts and have specified I want a solid line for a gridline, it is so faint I can't hardly see it on the screen and when using it for a table print, it is very, very, very faint. Is there anyway to control the heaviness of the gridline? In earlier versions of Outlook, the gridline was quite heavy and printed very well. ...

Outlook 2003 & Custom Table View issues
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 in an Exchange 2003 environment. I have a number of server-side folders (such as the standard Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, etc.), and also a local PST file that I use to store most of my long-term messages. My PST file has a fairly large number of folders & sub-folders that I use to store messages in a hierarchical & logical (at least to me) manner. I have defined a custom table view to be used in displaying my message folders - fields are as follows: * Importance * Attachment * From (Specific width = 25, Alignment = Left) * Subject (Spe...

Why can't I see my OLE data in form view but can in table view
I have an icon on a subform which I have linked word/pdf documents to in order to view them. This has been performing well until recently and now I can't save any new data in the subform let alone inserting a new file. However when I go to table view the data is in fact there and I can also double click in the appropriate field to view the word/pdf document whilst double clicking on the icon returns ' OLE object is empty' - I'm confused !! ...

Pivot Table view of Union Query
Dear All, I can see what I need at the Pivot Table view of a Union Query. However, this cannot be correctly exported to Excel. Although there is a function of "Export to Microsoft Excel", however, all "detail data" in Access was gone - leaving only the count of the data in Excel. How can I show all these detail data in the data area of the Pivot Table? Alternatively, is it possible to copy the Pivot Table in Access and then paste in Excel? I cannot see any Select Rows commands in the pull down menu. Thank you very much. Hong -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com h...