Outlook 2003 hangs when saving an Office document opened as an attachment

Hello,

When a user opens a office document attachment from an email in
outlook 2003, they are immediately able to see and edit this document.

There seems to be an issue, however, when the user goes to File > Save
As.... in word, excel, or whichever office product is in use.

Outlook saves its temporary files to the temporary internet files
folder on the local (c:) drive. It takes approximately 60 seconds for
the dialog box to populate so the user can change the folder where
they would like the document to be saved.

This was an upgrade install from Office 2000. Does anyone know of
anything I could change to remedy this issue? Should I just uninstall/
reinstall a fresh copy?

Thanks.

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Cannot save my form
Hi.Can you please help me with my problem.I create my database last week.At first,the database worked smoothly.But,when I when I reopen my database,my last forms was dissapeared.Can you help me to solve my problem?Any post will help.Thank you. When you open the database do you see the database window? If not press the F11 key. Next go to Forms on the objects bar. Do you see vertical or horizontal scroll bars? If so the new forms might just be a little off screen and using the scroll bars should find them. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bont...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Help for time saving!
Hi I have got created an Excel Script that creates a Word Document. A bill. But for only 8 bill entries the script needs to much time. For this entries it works about 30 secounds. If you want to help me look at this page: www.kluesener.info/excel.html And if you find anything that saves time please tell me how I can do it better. Sorry for my bad english Many Thanks Jens ...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Planned Open Market Days