Outlook 2003 hangs opening msg with attachments

I just upgraded to Office 2003 from Office XP on Windows XP Pro.  Outlook
2002 worked just fine.  Now Outlook 2003 three hangs often, especially when
I am trying to open a message and almost always when the message has an
attachment.  Sometimes I can go to the file menu and open it from there but
from the right-click menu or double-clicking it hangs sometimes with no
attachment and almost always if there is an attachment.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Lee Robinson

0
lee7683 (2)