Outlook 2003 Forms Problem

Whenever I try to open or design a form, Outlook keeps asking me to
open another data file. It appears as if it thinks the default library
is in another (older) data file. I have tried clearing the forms cache,
renaming frmcache.dat, etc. Nothing works. Can anyone help? Thanks.

0
surgico (1)

What is the exact text of the error message?=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"surgico" <surgico@gmail.com> wrote in message =
> Whenever I try to open or design a form, Outlook keeps asking me to
> open another data file. It appears as if it thinks the default library
> is in another (older) data file. I have tried clearing the forms =
cache,
> renaming frmcache.dat, etc. Nothing works. Can anyone help? Thanks.

0
suemvp (4038)

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003