Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" <1171052160.017239.244810@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>

I have seen some posts in and around which points some issues with Add-Ins. Remove all non native Outlook Add-Ins, restart OL and see if it solves your problem.

Goto Tools > Options > Other tab > Advanced Options > AddIn Manager and remove all non native AddIns.

See if it can help you.
Thanks!
dgoyani
http://dgoyani.blogspot.com/

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
Dhananjay

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" <1171052160.017239.244810@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>
I have seen some posts in and around which points some issues with Add-Ins. Remove all non native Outlook Add-Ins, restart OL and see if it solves your problem. Goto Tools > Options > Other tab > Advanced Options > AddIn Manager and remove all non native AddIns. See if it can help you. Thanks! dgoyani http://dgoyani.blogspot.com/ EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" #2
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. Prior to this installtion i had outlook 2007 beta installed on my machine but I uninstalled it, actually during the uninstall process i had accidentally clicked the cancel button, later on i did the uninstallation from Control Panel. Then i tried installing outlook 2003 though the installation got executed smoothly but am not able to perform the above mentioned actions. Als...

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook"
Hi, I am not able to perform actions like ReplyAll, Updating a task item.. on my outlook 2003, am getting the following error - The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook. Prior to this installtion i had outlook 2007 beta installed on my machine but I uninstalled it, actually during the uninstall process i had accidentally clicked the cancel button, later on i did the uninstallation from Control Panel. Then i tried installing outlook 2003 though the installation got executed smoothly but am not able to perform the above mentioned actions. Als...

Outlook 2003 error "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists restart outlook" #3