Outlook 2003: Email address in 'From' column of Inbox.

Anyone know how to get the full email address to display in the 'from'
column of the inbox in Outlook 2003? I have about half a dozen "Dave"s
that all have different email address but they're indistinguishable in
the inbox. Plus,

I'm sick of just seeing someone's name when I really need to know the
company name more than anything else. At least with a proper email
address, I can easily work out if it's a legit email from a known
company or spam. I don't want to have to read the post to see if it's
valid.

  Dale Walker       London Techno Events   Saiko!
  dale@sorted.org   london@sorted.org      saiko@sorted.org
  London, UK        london.sorted.org      saiko.sorted.org
0
dale7205 (9)

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Counting number of X's in a column

Address book updating...