Outlook 2003 - Drag and Drop Email Only Works To Some Folders

Using Outlook 2003, installed over Outlook 2002, PST file for delivery
location, no Exchange server, I can drag an email to some folders and
not to others.  I can't find anything different between the ones that
work and the ones that don't.  Any tips on where to look or what to
change would be helpful.

TIA,

Dave
0
DHILL1 (1)

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Addressing within Exchange 2003