Outlook 2003, deleting incoming email text

I am receiving email from people, only to open the email
and see that the text message is not there...blank.  This
happens to about 50% of my incoming messages, with no
apparent consistant manner.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

you probably have your mail set to rich text or html and
those messages are coming in plain text, or just the
opposite.

0
anonymous (74722)
10/30/2003 9:26:36 PM
Accutly i have this same probelm, it appears plain text message are blank
other then hyper links, if you put our mouse in the message area and right
click and select all, you see the text, which appears to be white, on a
white background,  It only seems to happen with plain text messages, it
rather anoying.

Robert
"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am receiving email from people, only to open the email
> and see that the text message is not there...blank.  This
> happens to about 50% of my incoming messages, with no
> apparent consistant manner.  Any ideas would be greatly
> appreciated.  Thanks.

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

CRM address book in Outlook

Unable to delete empty database

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

cannot open hyper links in outlook