Outlook 2003: Cursor automatically in To box when

Whenever I create a new message; reply to one; or forward
one in Outlook 2003 on a machine I inherited from someone
else at work, the blinking text cursor is automatically
placed in the To box. I've never seen this happen before
in Outlook or any other email app and its quite annoying.
I end up having to either retype the beginning of my
message again in the body of the email or cut and paste
what i've already began to type.

Please help,
DMarrs@biziteks.com
0
DMarrs (1)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:16:12 -0700, <DMarrs@biziteks.com> wrote:

>Whenever I create a new message; reply to one; or forward
>one in Outlook 2003 on a machine I inherited from someone
>else at work, the blinking text cursor is automatically
>placed in the To box. I've never seen this happen before
>in Outlook or any other email app and its quite annoying.
>I end up having to either retype the beginning of my
>message again in the body of the email or cut and paste
>what i've already began to type.

That's the way every email client I've ever used works.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
News Client (Text): Fort´┐Ż Agent 2.0   www.forteinc.com
News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2   www.newsrover.com