Outlook 2003 created multiple Identical personal folders

I just installed Outlook 2003 on a new laptop.  When I
imported my old .pst file, two  "new" personal folders
were created.  Both of the folders contain exactly the
same information (inbox, contacts, etc) as the primary.
Deleting from any one deletss from all three.  I have
tried the "removing duplicate personal folders" procedure
at Microsoft.com.  I can rename to top folder but not the
next two. Outlook won't let me delete either of the second
two because it says that nay of them is primary.

Any help would be appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

Dear "frustrated"

I hope my information helps you to send the new email as "happy user" :-)

You have to create a new Outlook profile:
http://www.outlook.unh.edu/faq/pop3.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=287072

This sites are for Outlook 2002 but it is nearly the same as in Outlook
2003.

Normally a new outlook profile solves this problem.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Public OutLook: Share Outlook without Exchange

"Frustrated" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I just installed Outlook 2003 on a new laptop.  When I
> imported my old .pst file, two  "new" personal folders
> were created.  Both of the folders contain exactly the
> same information (inbox, contacts, etc) as the primary.
> Deleting from any one deletss from all three.  I have
> tried the "removing duplicate personal folders" procedure
> at Microsoft.com.  I can rename to top folder but not the
> next two. Outlook won't let me delete either of the second
> two because it says that nay of them is primary.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

0
trash6413 (26)

Outlook Sales

Creating a goal or target line
I am using a line graph to show my weekly percentages for the year. I have a goal of keeping these percentages below a specific value. I would like to have a line across my graph at that specific goal value so I can see which weeks have exceeded my goal percentage or have remained below it. Is there an easy way to do this? Also, if possible, I would like my data line to change color as it crosses that goal line. For example, the line would be black below that specific goal value, but when the line crosses that goal value it would turn red. Any suggestions? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/...

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails