Outlook 2003 calendar Views strange

Hello, I have an issue with the view that a client gets
in his calendar. He gets a sort of Tasks View. Instead of
the dates by day/week/month view like normal. I've tried
re-installing, giving him a new profile and playing with
the settings but nothing.

I finally got the view back by adding another shared
calendar to his view, clicking on that which brought back
the normal view then clicking on his which brought both
of them up in the normal view side by side then closeing
the shared calendar leaving his as normal.

I thought I'd got it but as soon as you click onto mail
or anything away from calander or close Outlook and go
back to Calendar it comes back to the old way!!

This is very strange!! Any help would be appreciated.

Mike D
0
anonymous (74722)

You can apply a different view to the folder by going to View-> Arrange By->
Current View...

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"Mike D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I have an issue with the view that a client gets
> in his calendar. He gets a sort of Tasks View. Instead of
> the dates by day/week/month view like normal. I've tried
> re-installing, giving him a new profile and playing with
> the settings but nothing.
>
> I finally got the view back by adding another shared
> calendar to his view, clicking on that which brought back
> the normal view then clicking on his which brought both
> of them up in the normal view side by side then closeing
> the shared calendar leaving his as normal.
>
> I thought I'd got it but as soon as you click onto mail
> or anything away from calander or close Outlook and go
> back to Calendar it comes back to the old way!!
>
> This is very strange!! Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Mike D

0
Roady