Outlook 2003 AutoArchive Deletes emails

1000+ users on our domains have been having an issue where they run
AutoArchive and a large number of their non-expired emails are moved to
the Deleted Items folder of their Personal Folder File (or, if one
doesn't exist, one is created on their hard drive) and the items in the
Deleted Items folder of their PFF are deleted completely and must be
recovered.  After that point, any items placed in the PFF under Inbox
will be sucked into Deleted Items in the Archive/PFF each time.  We
have checked the settings on 10+ machines and the only way to prevent
this problem from occuring is to manually Archive emails, which is not
an acceptable solution.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Are
there settings on the Exchange Server side that should be examined
since all settings on the client side have been checked and confirmed
to be correct, per Microsoft, to prevent the issues that we are seeing?

0
jpcw2k (1)

Unable to delete empty database

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems