Outlook 2003 Auto Send/Receive #2

Hi, i need help please, In my Outlook 2003 the Auto Send/Receive stopped
working, to check my mails i have to manually click on send/receive so
that i receive emails. I did check all the necessary options, and all
are OK. and i did check to see if Work Offline is checked and its not.
the Include this group in send/receive is checked, and Schedule an
automatic send/receive every 10 min. is checked.
I use regular POP3 mail with windows xp sp2.
please if someone can help me solve this problem of mine.

Thank you

--
hyewiz

With Outlook closed, find and delete the .srs file you will find using
Windows Search (include hidden files.)  When you reopen Outlook, the
send/receive groups should work again.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

"hyewiz" <hyewiz.36651ce@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

Hi, i need help please, In my Outlook 2003 the Auto Send/Receive stopped
working, to check my mails i have to manually click on send/receive so
that i receive emails. I did check all the necessary options, and all
are OK. and i did check to see if Work Offline is checked and its not.
the Include this group in send/receive is checked, and Schedule an
automatic send/receive every 10 min. is checked.
I use regular POP3 mail with windows xp sp2.
please if someone can help me solve this problem of mine.

Thank you

--
hyewiz

0
MillyS1 (1480)
11/16/2008 11:16:27 PM
'Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook Wrote:
> ;276132']With Outlook closed, find and delete the .srs file you will
> find using
> Windows Search (include hidden files.)  When you reopen Outlook, the
> send/receive groups should work again.
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
> How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "hyewiz" hyewiz.36651ce@outlookbanter.com wrote in message
>
> Hi, i need help please, In my Outlook 2003 the Auto Send/Receive
> stopped
> working, to check my mails i have to manually click on send/receive so
> that i receive emails. I did check all the necessary options, and all
> are OK. and i did check to see if Work Offline is checked and its not.
> the Include this group in send/receive is checked, and Schedule an
> automatic send/receive every 10 min. is checked.
> I use regular POP3 mail with windows xp sp2.
> please if someone can help me solve this problem of mine.
>

> Thank you
>

> --
> hyewiz

Thank you for your reply, will do today.
Will this effect any of my settings? like i have personal folders for
my customers, and all my contacts.
will this effect those?

thanks a lot

--
hyewiz
hyewiz;276212 Wrote:
> Thank you for your reply, will do today.
> Will this effect any of my settings? like i have personal folders for
> my customers, and all my contacts.
> will this effect those?
>
> thanks a lot

DID not work :(