Outlook 2003 #5

I just got Outlook 2003 in the mail yesterday. Is there
anyone out their who has the latest version of Outlook
yet?

0
dbspring (1)

DaveS wrote:
> I just got Outlook 2003 in the mail yesterday. Is there
> anyone out their who has the latest version of Outlook
> yet?

Why do you ask, Dave?  Is there something wrong?  If so, please let us know
the problem...maybe we can help you

--
Donald L McDaniel
Post All replies to the Newsgroup, so that all may be informed

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Password Issue with MS Money 2003