Outlook 2003 #335

We have a accountant who puts together a report in excel from cognos
reports. He takes the cognos report and formats it to excel. During
this format if he was to email this it would be fine but he has to add
in different workbooks into this one excel file. The file is 7mb big
and i checked and the size does not matter.  We have sent bigger files
through our mail server with no problems.  But when he attaches this
file and emails people in the company we get it 30 times each.  All
the information in the workbook is needed. Is there anyone who can
help me with this problem?

0
LeJon7881 (3)

Why is he emailing a spreadsheet to people INSIDE the company? Why not put it
on a shared network drive that everyone can get to and email the link? Why
would he clutter up everyone's mailboxes with huge file attachments?

--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"The Man" wrote:

> We have a accountant who puts together a report in excel from cognos
> reports. He takes the cognos report and formats it to excel. During
> this format if he was to email this it would be fine but he has to add
> in different workbooks into this one excel file. The file is 7mb big
> and i checked and the size does not matter.  We have sent bigger files
> through our mail server with no problems.  But when he attaches this
> file and emails people in the company we get it 30 times each.  All
> the information in the workbook is needed. Is there anyone who can
> help me with this problem?

0
KOrland1 (1012)
3/21/2007 6:17:00 PM
The Man <LeJon7881@gmail.com> wrote:

> We have a accountant who puts together a report in excel from cognos
> reports. He takes the cognos report and formats it to excel. During
> this format if he was to email this it would be fine but he has to add
> in different workbooks into this one excel file. The file is 7mb big
> and i checked and the size does not matter.  We have sent bigger files
> through our mail server with no problems.  But when he attaches this
> file and emails people in the company we get it 30 times each.  All
> the information in the workbook is needed. Is there anyone who can
> help me with this problem?

No need to post more than once.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary