Outlook 2002 (XP) downloading Hotmail...? NOT! HELP?

I upgraded to Office XP in order to get Outlook XP in
order to download my msn/hotmail.com webmail.
Unfortunately, I can't get it to work. I've followed all
the instructions correctly as outlined in the MS KB, yet
I keep getting this Error Message.

Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.'
reported error (0x800CCCF0) : 'The service is currently
unavailable. Try again later.'

I've been trying again later for the last three days to
no avail.

I've also looked up the KB for the error message and it
doesn't apply since I only have one hotmail address...
the one I listed in this post.

Someone Please HELP!!!
0
govtdog (1)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Please help #8