Outlook 2002 SP2 - New acct - HTTP server not available

Need input understanding why when I try to configure
Outlook with an MSN web account (Microsoft knowledge base
article -287604) the HTTP server option is not
available.

Is there a setting a can change so this option becomes
available?
0
anonymous (74722)

Do the other account type settings show?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked:

| Need input understanding why when I try to configure
| Outlook with an MSN web account (Microsoft knowledge base
| article -287604) the HTTP server option is not
| available.
|
| Is there a setting a can change so this option becomes
| available?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
8/1/2004 3:24:42 AM
Yes, the other options show and are available for=20
selection.  Just the HTTP option is greyed out.

intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
>anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked:
>
>| Need input understanding why when I try to configure
>| Outlook with an MSN web account (Microsoft knowledge=20
base
>| article -287604) the HTTP server option is not
>| available.
>|
>| Is there a setting a can change so this option becomes
>| available?=20
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

New Implementation

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Reporting from Project Server