Outlook 2002 sp2 hangs when using Word 2002 as editor....

Hi,
This is my issue,a user had problems forwarding one
particular email. So to try and help the situation I
installed SP1 and SP2 for Office XP. The user uses Word
as his default editor, and also has a template setup in
word which has the company logo. Now after the SP
installs I cannot forward any mail without getting the
following "starting Word 2002" pop-up and Outlook hangs.
So SP1 and 2 seemed to have made the issue worse. Instead
of just having issues forwarding one mail, I cant forward
any mail without Word editor hanging. Has anyone seen
this and found a work around. I have removed Word as the
editor and its fine this way, but my user needs Word as
the editor. I looked into the KB and this the only thing
I found http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=kb;en-us;278214 and that has no resolution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook Sales

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails