Outlook 2002, Return Key Double Spaces

I am using Outlook 2002 SP2.  Whenever I hit the return
key it automaticly double spaces and I want to turn it off.
0
anonymous (74722)

Toddy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am using Outlook 2002 SP2.  Whenever I hit the return
> key it automaticly double spaces and I want to turn it off.

Are you composing in HTML format?  If so, hold the Shift key when pressing
Enter.  In HTML, Enter means "new paragraph" while Shift-Enter means "new
line".
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

product key.
I have 3 license rms network. I am switching license from one machine to another. Problem is that I do not know which product key goes with which machine. How can I get this information? thanks Brent Hi Brent, I belive you have to contact Microsoft as when you shift machine to machine you need new license keys in POS 2.0 are you using the 2.0 version or 1.3 confirm if 2 then contact MS for the new key , they will ask you few question. "Brent" wrote: > I have 3 license rms network. I am switching license from one machine to > another. Problem is that I do not kn...

SPELL CHECK
I am unable to use spell check in outlook express....get the message...."an error occurred while the spelling was checked".... any help would be appreciated..thnx...sam If you are on exchange try and remove your profile folder from both the server and the client machine. Had the same problem last week. >-----Original Message----- >I am unable to use spell check in outlook express....get >the message...."an error occurred while the spelling was >checked".... > >any help would be appreciated..thnx...sam >. > Owen <ohein@sasktel.net> wro...

Outlook 97
I use Outlook 97 to send mail to recipients on a mailing list, but some are reporting that they get a blank message body. There is no attachment, and the messages are sent using MIME format, as plain text. Not all recipients have this problem. Any ideas? Would using UUENCODE help? If so,. why? All input gratefully received Regards Nick ...

view additional mailboxes offline in outlook
Using Outlook 2003 - We have stup a user to be able to share a mailbox, with another account. When the account is online then the user can see the mailbox and it's contents. When the user is offline they can see the mailbox, but if they click onn it they get an error message saying that the server is unavailable. The shared mailbox is setup for caching. Is there a way to see this mailbox offline? A user needs to be online to see other mailboxes. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please...

Outlook 2003 wont stop
I sill have the probs with OL 2003. It absolutely wont stop. If I start Outlook the first time then there is no problem. As I click the EXIT button Outlook closes but the Icon of Outlook remains in the Taskbar of Windows. Restaring OL is not possible. Killing Outlook via TaskManager wont help either. Please Help!! Benjamin Some common reasons why Outlook will not shut down completely when you click either the X or Exit: 1. PDA synchronization software with your PDA in the cradle. 2. WinFax Pro (especially 10.02 in Outlook 2003) - contact their support for an alleged fix. 3. Franklin...

Outlook pop up windows stops outgoing mail
In the last 3 weeks I continue to get a pop up window titled "Enter Network Password". There is a key icon and the request: "Please type your user name and password." It then list my Server: (entered) Password: (entered with asterisk showing) I continually enter my Outlook password with Bellsouth and click the box "Save this password in your password list" and click "OK". Everything then works alright and then the window pops up again in 5 minutes. It happens over and over again. Anybody have any ideas on how to eliminate this? I use XP Pr...

Exporting emails from Outlook 2003 #2
I have a folder that contains over 500 threads on technical matters on a subject. I have tried to use Export to Exel but this does not transfere all the information over including not giving all the text in the body of the email. A similar problem is saving an email to a folder outside outlook it doesn't show the date so you may have a huge list of items all titled but not dated in the title Please can anybody help? Hi stevtb why do you want to export the emails. What is the target/reson to export the emails? -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Publi...

How can I install the CRM for Outlook Client on 64bit Win7
Hi, I am trying to install the CRM for Outlook client, but as there is no 64 version to be found on the Microsoft site, how should I install the 32bit version of the client? Thanks Harry That what I have done and it works perfect with Office 2007 which is x86. Questions will raise with the x64 version of Office 2010.... CS http://www.addonnice.com Imagine CRM - CRM @Commerce - XRM EMailing "Harry van Rossum" <Harry van Rossum@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 8B61605E-E2AA-43EE-A775-60FF8868733A@microsoft.com... > Hi...

Outlook 2007: "Cannot save free/busy information"
Hi, all I have been getting the error message "Cannot save free/busy information" from Outlook frequently these days. It started when we changed our configuration from connecting to an Exchange server on the LAN to using a proxy Exchange server that forwards (I imagine) to another Exchange server on a different LAN. I have my profile configured to deliver to a local PST file. It seems that Outlook does successfully update free/busy info on the server sometimes; the error message appears fairly randomly - e.g. sometimes when I delete a meeting request, but not every time. An...

Outlook 2007 - moving e-mail between folders
In Outlook 2007 (& previously in 2003) if you move an e-mail from one folder to another, it will "remember" the destination folder. And, when you right click on the next e-mail and click on "move," it will, by default, select the prior destination folder.....it will "remember." Recently, my Outlook 2007 will no longer "remember." I've tried re-booting, running the Office "Diagnostics", but nothing seems to help. I've tried going into "Tools" and then "Options" but I can't find a solution the...

Problem w/ Outlook
I'm running Office XP and all of a sudden I can't move messages to other folders not delete messages from my Inbox. It doesn't give me a specific error code, just suggests that I restart Outlook. I've tried that with no success. I went to ControlPanel and repaired my Office installation. Any ideas? Eudora is looking beter all the time. ...

Reboots when opening Word documents in Outlook 2000
Whenever I try to open a Word document in Outlook 2000, my computer reboots. This just started happening. I have reloaded Office 2000, done virus scans and checked my pc with Spybot. Nothing has been identified. Any ideas? ...

Microsoft 60 Day Trial Key
Hi I have a new HP PC with Office 2007 Trial installed on it with an Activation Assistant that I click the 1 button to get a 60 Trial key. When clicking this I don't get a key but pop up message. "The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key. " So i then goto website and click on the link which takes me to here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/products/FX101759...

Unable to open the outlook window.
I just downloaded Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 to my computer. When I try to open Outlook, the window opens for about 2 seconds and then closes automatically. I received an error message: "cannot start microsoft office outlook. unable to open the outlok window. the server is not available. contact your system administrator if this problem persist." I'm have home based computer and don't have an administrator. Can anyone help? Did you create a profile with settings (email account, POP3 and SMPT server names, etc.) for Outlook to use? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Ti...

Import Outlook Contacts into AC2003
I've created an application using AC2003 which was both fast and easy. I have a new requirement to enhance the database to be able to import both contacts and calendar appointments from Office 2003. One thing that makes this somewhat complicated is that the client wants this process to show both the contact from Outlook and the contact from the access database side by side and selectively choose the pieces of info from the Outlook contacts to be appended in the access database. I know how to do this but it will be a lot of work. Can anyone point me to a tool, project...

cannot open Outlook
When I try to open Outlook 97 I get the following error: Mapisp32 This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=bff7b997 EFLGS=00000246 EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=0063f8d0 EBP=0063fab8 ECX=c14eb7f0 DS=0167 ESI=0063fd58 FS=5217 EDX=bffc9490 ES=0167 EDI=0063fd58 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff 76 04 e8 26 89 ff ff 5e c2 04 00 56 8b 74 24 Stack dump: 0063fb10 7c6b2593 0063fd58 85762034 0063fb10 7c6b2484 0063fb10 85762034 85762278 85762278 7c6a7881 0063fb10 0063fb10 0063fb24 00000000 00000000 ...

Outlook not opening #2
I recently installed Outlook. When I try to open it, I get the error message "Outlook requires Outlook Express 4.01 or greater". I do have OE 5.0 installed. Why am I getting this error? ...

Problems with Outlook 2003
This only happens with externally sent messages. Internal messages work fine. One of my users alerted me to this issue, so I tested this myself. I created 2 messages (internal and external) and added delayed delivery to both. They were both set to go out at the same time. The internal message went, and the external message is still in the outbox. The user who alerted me to this found her message went "before" the scheduled time.We are not running in cached mode and of course running Outlook on Exchange. Is this a bug? ...

Lost Product Key #2
Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do I do it? Whistle Britches wrote: > Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new > computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do > I do it? ================================= Have a look at the following KB article: (823570) How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office Program Setup http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570 -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

Outlook Opens looking for Exchange Server
A computer club member wishes to used Outlook so that she can sync with her Palm. Environment: Windows XP Pro SP2, IE 7, Windows Genuine Advantage installed. Symptom One: When Outlook is opened, the program is looking for Exchange Server. She is using a laptop with no exchange server available. Symptom Two: When performing Office Update, three items did not install all with error code 0x8024402C: 1. Update for Outlook Junk Mail (KB943591) 2. Office 2003 update SP3 3. Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) I suspicion that Office 2003 is a 60 day trial that has never been activated. Are ...

Outlook prompts a errorr report
Hi, All my Outlook2003 always prompts :"! tasks"Microsoft Exchange Server" report a error(0x8004010F):"operation failure. can't find a object. But My outlook2003 send/receive email is normal.It can send and receive email. Then how can I solve this problems .thanks. !����Microsoft Exchange Server�������˴���0x8004010F):"����ʧ�ܡ��Ҳ���ij������ Nothing you can do from the client side as this message could mean that one or all key system folders on Exchange server are not being replicated/populated with information. The system folders I refer to are: Offline A...

help with lookup formula (sheet 2, not a double post)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...

Outlook across VPN and domains
I have a user who is temporarily working in my office. we have a vpn to our office in another city. I can ping the exchange server there and resolve it by name, but our AD are completely seaperate. We are actually seperate companies and do not wish to merge our domains. But outlook cannot resolve the name to the exchange server in the other domain. I can ping it, I can connect to it via telnet, but Outlook refuses to resolve it. Are you using cached mode or online? Does it work if you set up a hosts file? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outloo...

outlook express 6 password problem
Help I have outlook express 6, windows xp. My internet provider just changed from att broadband to comcast. now i keep getting a password rejected error and i cant receive any mail. i cant seem to find a way to shut off the password. in my wifes page of xp it works ok. Hi, Bill - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these n...

Outlook 2003 does not sync properly when connected.
When connected thru a Windows 2000 Server to the internet, and using VPN to connect to an Exchange Server running on Windows 2000 Small Busness Server, I get the following error. "(0x8004011D) The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists." I am able to connect it I dial into the internet and use VPN to connect to the internet. ...