Outlook 2002 - Requesting data from Exchange server

I know almost everyone has seen this problem with the "Requesting data from
MS Exchange Server" blinking on Outlook 2002. I have this problem and
another problem that i've never seen before, so any help would be very
appreciative. One of my users are getting this error "Requesting data from
MS Exchange Server" but when looking close, it's looking for the wrong
server! This person can get their email just fine and everything works in
outlook. Just every once in a while this "Requesting..." will pop up with
the wrong server name. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Frank

0
frank2176 (1)

"Frank" <frank@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:<bevbji$cq8@dispatch.concentric.net>...
> I know almost everyone has seen this problem with the "Requesting data from
> MS Exchange Server" blinking on Outlook 2002. I have this problem and
> another problem that i've never seen before, so any help would be very
> appreciative. One of my users are getting this error "Requesting data from
> MS Exchange Server" but when looking close, it's looking for the wrong
> server! This person can get their email just fine and everything works in
> outlook. Just every once in a while this "Requesting..." will pop up with
> the wrong server name. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
>
> Frank

I also have this problem occuring but only on 3 PCs on our network.
Outlook 2002 is trying to retrieve data from a server that has not
existed on our network for over 12 months.

What can I do to remedy this one??

Cheers - Dennis

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"